- Physiology of the TMJ – from bones, through cartilage and ligaments, to the muscles
- Inelastic ligaments cooperating with stretchable muscles- so the TMJ stabilization system.
- The temporomandibular joints as the only ones in the body, completely interconnected in function and dysfunction.
- Depresion, protrusion, laterotrusion, chewing and speaking – a three- dimensional harmonious combination of rotation and translation.
- Two compartments of a joint, separated by a millimeter disc that must survive 100 years of grinding – the structure and function of the articular disc.
The webinar will be available in January / February 2021