- THE ROLE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY IN THE TREATMENT PROCESS
- Myofascial connections of the stomatognathic system with the locomotor system
- TMJ and the occlusal plane as the last planes in the human body.
- Ascending and descending relationships between the occlusal plane and body posture.
- Muscular balance of the mandibulo-hyoid-cranial system.
- Functional causes of parafunctions.
- When will physical therapy accelerate the patient’s healing process, and when is it necessary to achieve lasting results?
- In what areas can a physiotherapist help the dentist?
- Protocols of dentist-physiotherapist cooperation.
- Common language of the medical team.
The selected webinar can be viewed by the user within 180 days from the date of purchase
Duration of the webinar: 01:04:37
49,00€Add to cart