THE ROLE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY IN THE TREATMENT PROCESS
- Myofascial connections of the stomatognathic system with the locomotor system.
- TMJ and the occlusal plane as the last planes in the human body.
- Ascending and descending relationship between the occlusal plane and body posture.
- Muscle balance of the mandible-hyoid-cranium system.
- Functional causes of parafunctions.
- When will physiotherapy accelerate the patient’s treatment process and when is it necessary to achieve lasting results?
- In which areas can a physiotherapist help a dentist?
- Protocols for cooperation between a dentist and a physiotherapist.
- Common language of the medical team.
- What can a dentist expect from a physiotherapist?