- Structure and meaning of the disc
- Anatomical predisposition to disc dislocation
- Lateral pterygoid muscle – the main reason ? Facts and Myths
- Influence of malocclusion on disc dislocation – from a 30yr evaluation study
- Does orthodontic treatment promote disc pathology?
- Disc adaptation
- Displacement with reduction, with catching and without reduction – how they differ and what the symptoms will be
- Pathological mandibular mobility depending on the disorder
- Is every click caused by a disc ? What are ligamentous clicks and hypermobility?
- Why don’t most clicking joints hurt?
- Analysis of TMD progression – from muscle disorders, through clicks in the joint to acute and chronic displacement of the disc. Why do some patients adapt and others not?
- Do we treat joint sounds? When is an intervention necessary?
The webinar will be available in February / March 2021
The selected webinar can be viewed by the user within 180 days from the date of purchase