- How do we know when should we increase VOD and how much?
- Vertical dimension of occlusion (VOD).
- Increasing VOD in excessive tooth wear
- MIPP technique
- 1-1,3-2-3 relation in increasing VOD
- What is the dentoalveolar compensation.
- The effect of raising VOD on the cervical spine and pain in the trigeminal nerve nuclei.
- Cephalometric analysis of the cervical spine (analysis of intervertebral spaces and the cranio-cervical angle) and the position of the hyoid bone – crucial for achieving muscle balance and making it possible to raise occlusion successfully.
- Basic photo protocol for aesthetic planning.
- Establishing the height of the deprogrammer platform using a modified DSD protocol.
- DSD in patients with significant tooth abrasion (teeth not visible when patient smiles). How to establish the right aesthetics at the preliminary stage.
- VOD checklist – if you follow this you can increase the VOD as much as you need
The selected webinar can be viewed by the user within 180 days from the date of purchase
Duration of the webinar: 01:15:25
49,00€Add to cart