- Why position 4/7 did not fulfill its role?
- Cortical bone erosion on CBCT – what is it and how to assess it?
- Joint degeneration in the CBCT image – arthritis vs arthrosis – a key difference from a clinical point of view.
- Idiopathic condyle resorption – why does an open bite suddenly appear?
- Subcortical cysts, ankyloses and developmental defects in the CBCT image
- What to look for when analyzing cephalometry for respiratory disorders?
- What is the hyoid triangle and how to assess the pathology of the cervical vertebrae on cephalometry?
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) – normal anatomy important from the point of view of TMD
- Displacement of the disc with and without reduction, lateral and posterior displacement of the disc – detailed analysis of MRI images
- Analysis of mobility in the joint based on MRI
- Joint effusion and double disc image – detailed MRI analysis
- Three words about ultrasound – why MRI is much better.
- Stabilization of the condyle as seen by magnetic resonance imaging.
The selected webinar can be viewed by the user within 180 days from the date of purchase
Duration of the webinar: 01:43:41