- MRI and CBCT positioning of the condyle – when does it make sense?
- 4/7 position and rearmost position – why they were used and why they were stopped.
- Centric slide – a physiological phenomenon or a big mistake?
- Constricted Chewing Pattern (CCP) and the “long centric”
- Compression and decompression in TMJ – is the joint space important for us?
- Rotation / translation – are we actually separating these two movements?
- Defining the Central Relation – dental cabaret.
- Adapted centric posture. How do I know when an intervention is needed?
- Muscle vectors of the stomatognathic system
- Establishing a centric relation (deprogrammers and maneuvers)
- Triple centric relation and determining the position of the articular fossa.
- Forward position – splint reposition, functional orthodontics, apnea treatment
- Neuromuscular position – main principles and doubts.
- What position should we choose and when should we look for it?
- Does an incorrect position in the joint guarantee TMD?
The selected webinar can be viewed by the user within 180 days from the date of purchase
Duration of the webinar: 01:47:44
79,00€Add to cart